Alpha Water Bill is a program designed for water-sanitation institutions. Using this application, you can easily control your assets through an integrated GIS system, manage customer relationships thanks to the CRM module and benefit from a variety of reports.
- Automate the billing process.
- CRM module helps the company to improve the quality of customer service.
- Using GIS Assets you can identify losses from water abuse, identifying the geographical assets position.
- Invoices and bills can be published online.
- Roles and right inside the program can be easily configured.
Suitable for: Water-sanitation institutions.
Modules: Billing, Accounting, CRM, GIS Assets and Web-payments.
Offered service: installation, professional training, ongoing technical assistance for implementing the program and its configuration according to the user requirements.
Automate the billing process for subscribers
Based on consumption and other invoices (cleaning, sanitation, various services) bills and invoices can be processed. The company can monitor contracts, receipts, payment orders and automatically calculate interest rates.
Managing the relationship with customers/consumers (CRM)
CRM module records and monitors customer requests and complaints, giving the company specific reports for each administrative unit. Reports are useful to improve the quality of support.
Identify the geographical position of assets (GIS Assets)
GIS Assets enable the institution to identify assets (resources, ramps, joints etc.) in a digital map. By clicking on the position you are interested in, you will see the technical, financial and asset records that are in it.
The Alpha Water Bill accounting module improves user’s performance and simplifies his work process. Reports (General Ledger, General Journal, balance sheet etc.) and amortization are generated and calculated automatically.
Checking bills online
Using Web-payments, with a personal password, people can find their invoice and obligation online without having to go to the NUK offices.
- Network program;
- Operative system: Windows server 2003/2008;
- Processor: Minimum Dual Core 2GHz, Ram 4 GB, recommended 8 GB;
- Hard Disk: Minimum 100 GB;
- Program database: SQL Server 2008 Enterprise (full), Sql Server 2008 R2 Standard or Enterprise.